1. I stand 4’11.5.. (don’t forget the .5)
2. I’m a klutz! I don’t intend to destroy stuff but some things are just beyond my control
3. I am allergic to sea foods, dried fish, fish paste, chicken & egg but I don’t care.
4. The first time I heard about accountancy was when I was filing up my UPCAT application form. I had no idea what was it back then but I was young, naive and mukhang-pera, so there!
5. I am extremely harsh to people I am comfortable with, but extremely shy to the rest of the world
6. My first camera was a Barbie Toy Camera which I busted 1 month after my mom gave it to me 😦 it was a gift for my 11th Birthday
7. I love weird earrings and cute pens!
8. I took karate lessons when I was in grade 5, It was my childhood dream to become a black-belter and I gave up my ballet-jazz lessons for it
9. I wish I were a boy. I really think my life would have been more awesome if I were one!
10. I love reading books.
11. I have a really bad memory especially when it comes to formulas, directions and people’s names.
12. I have no sense of direction and distance.
13. I was a metal mouth for 3 years (may 2008- april 2011). I was in kindergarten when the dentist advised me to wear braces because of my bite.
14. I have never been in a relationship and I can’t imagine myself being in one
15. I have weak toe nails. They look anorexic if I leave polish for more than two days.
16. I’m addicted to the smell of freshly cut grass, newly bought textiles and books
17. I was in 4th year high school wen I realized I have an abnormal eye color that is maroon(ish).
18. My HS classmates believed I was cursed to be the first in our batch to get pregnant and not finish college.
19. I’m a sucker for romantic-comedy films and TV series be it asian or western. I can spend the whole day watching them (and some comfort room breaks of course).
20. I’m half Ilongga and half Ilocana. I was born in Iloilo, grew up in Nueva Ecija, went back to Iloilo for college and I’m currently residing in Metro Manila. I always wish to grow old in Iloilo City or in Davao maily because durian is my favorite fruit. I just love the laidback life these cities bring.
21. I can understand and speak Bisaya more than Ilocano.
22. I am very kaladkarin. I try my best to make myself available and I don’t make papilit when my friends ask me out.
23. I have stage fright. I hate speaking in public. I would stutter then freeze and maybe die.
24. My obnoxious, grade-conscious and self-centered self died after HS.
25. I am redundant. I can tell a story for n times to the same persons
26. I recently vowed to stay away from coffee.
27. I hate the heat of the sun.
28. I feel at home with people calling me “tonette”
29. I get attached to someone or something so easily.
30. I am a licensed driver but I’m afraid to drive around town especially if I have passengers
31. I have high alcohol tolerance. I drink anything except beer and I don’t get hangovers the morning after. So far, my highest record of tequila shots is 11, I can still walk after, naubos lang talaga.
32. I’m not a morning person. I’m more productive and hyper active at night (10pm onwards). I am having a hard time trying to keep myself vertical in the morning.
33. I can finish my bath in 5 minutes! I consider that a talent which I developed over the years since i am always late.
34. I’m talentless but I can fire a gun and oh, I can cover my books outstandingly 🙂
35. My dream car is a mini cooper, probably the smallest model by the time I’d be able to afford one.
36. I am more of a computer person than a TV person.
37. I haven’t experienced a legit job interview until my second (and hopefully, my last) job.
38. I have an undying love affair with travelling. I want to see the whole Philippines! I am a B- traveller according to Lakbayan.
39. Majority of my playlist is from the years I haven’t born yet. But classic sounding songs make their way to my playlist, too!
40. I don’t consider myself a photographer, i am just a photography enthusiast.